-->

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Here-- Have a Dancing Doughnut!



I just had a lovely night! After getting out of my last class of the semester, I went to what we call a "Doughnut Break". Finals are upon us, and sometimes we humans just need a break, and some time to just eat a doughnut and drink hot cocoa. And that's what we did :) Because I am a Residential Assistant, I helped hand out doughnuts. But guess what else we had..... MUSIC! So pretty much I was there handing out doughnuts and dancing. It was legit. I had a ball. So every now and then, I'd be dancing and handing off a doughnut to a resident, and the words "Here-- have a dancing doughnut!" would pop out of my mouth. Oh well :) All in all, it was a lovely time. What more could I ask for?! :)

2 comments:

  1. haha, you are wonderful. PS I get to see you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!! tomorrow is now today, so i will see you today! you are wonderful too :)

    ReplyDelete