-->

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Mmmmhmmmm


Valentines Day was a few weeks ago, ha. Here I am, finally blogging about it :) Let me tell ya... this Valentines Day was extremely different compared to those in my past. Number one, I actually had a boyfriend this year which has never been the case before, ha. Second-- I felt like an idot the whole day! One would think it natural for one to get something for their "significant other" for Valentines Day whether they talked about plans or not, right? Yeah.... well.... basically I failed! After classes that afternoon, I went back to my apartment to find a big white Teddy Bear, 2 gorgeous flowers, and a heart-shaped box of Russell Stover chocolates. With these items was a note from my boyfriend with the time "7pm" written on it. There I stood, a look of shock on my face, and a pit in my stomach for I knew that I had done nothing to prepare for this day. Well, basically I continued the rest of the day feeling like an idiot as I ate a Thai food lunch with my boyfriend, and then had dinner with him and his mother that evening. It made me feel more lame when his mother gave me gifts!!! It was her first time meeting me, yet she was prepared to shower me with gifts!!!
Okay, so I really did have a great time on Valentines Day :) But I definately learned my lesson, and I will do better next Valentines Day whether plans are discussed or not. Thanks to my boyfriend for the bear, chocolates, roses, and for letting me know that I am cared about :*

1 comment: