-->

Monday, April 4, 2011

They're Back!!!


On my way to my first class today, the early spring morning pleasantly greeted me with the song of birds in the trees. When most of the world is still sleeping and the sun has yet to rise, it is the sound of lively birds that makes me smile and reminds me to give thanks for the beautiful world we live in. I love the birds. From ducks to parakeets, and from peacocks to canaries, I think all birds are magnificent. BUT, according to my boyfriend who is sitting here with me, I have more birds to see. And I quote him, "If only you could see all the birds I've seen". So my new goal is to become more aware of all the different birds I really do see :) Chances are I've seen more birds than he thinks I have! Take that hun ;) See the birds. Hear the birds. Love the birds. Cherish the birds. Birds. :)

birds 1
birds 2 birds 3

3 comments:

  1. Hun taken hon ;) I want to show you sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hon is short for honey. hun is short for hunny. hmmmm

    ReplyDelete