-->

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hanging Picture Frames



This past summer, I went to a wedding reception with my older sister. It was darling! The reception took place in the brides parents backyard. Lights were strung around the tree's, tables scattered throughout the yard for guests to visit and eat their refreshments at, a dance floor with a band, and my favorite-- picture frames hanging from the trees. While many of the frames had pictures of the newly wed couple, there was a fair share of picture frames without anything in them. My older sister plans to be getting married in the next year, and at times I wonder what type of decorations her reception will have-- what will the staples of it be? That's neither here, nor there, through. Once she has the engagement ring on her finger plans should start being finalized :) (So what's with her wedding dress in the closet? This had better be official!)
In the end, let's just say I love wedding receptions. While some may be a bit too traditional for me (the colors, the cake, and the location), I tend to find little things at most receptions that catch my eye and I fall in love with them. Who knows when (or if) I will get married, but when I do, I know I will have a very hard time settling on the little things. I find that it's the little things that help pull together the wedding (i.e. how the wedding announcement and staples of the wedding fit together). I'm no wedding expert, yet I think it's fun to analyze weddings (mainly the receptions) and pick out what I do and don't like about them.
Have a lovely Sunday day! Remember, families are FOREVER! What a beautiful blessing to have the knowledge that we can be together with our loved ones forever :) Much love


No comments:

Post a Comment