-->

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Have A Life



It has been a while, yeah? From Christmas to building homes in Mexico, and from dancing a lot to having fun as an RA, my life has been pretty fun.... and full :) For weeks I have been telling myself, "Rachel, today is the day that you will finally catch up on your blog!" Did it happen? No. Do I regret it? Strangely, no. Due to my "slacking" when it comes to posting on my blog, I have been able to use that time to do other things that I enjoy. I will continue to blog, but I have decided that it really isn't going to be something I stress over... I may get in a habit of blogging daily... weekly.... monthly... but I'm not going to stress over it like I used to.
Anyway, I hope that whoever actually reads my blog will continue to read it and comment, because it is nice to know that people care :) I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!! You're wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment