-->

Monday, September 20, 2010

99 Red Balloons.... ?



I ...... love ....... balloons. They are so fun :) On my birthday a week ago, my mom came over early in the morning to bring me muffins and balloons. The balloons are still floating around in my room, and they just make me so super happy :) There's just something about balloons that just immediately lifts my spirits when I see them. A girl in my student ward talked about how when she was having a bad day, one of her roommates went out and bought her a balloon of her favorite color and then gave it to her. How happy!!! If only everyone had that experience whenever they were feeling sad. So the next time one of your friends or a family member is feeling bad, consider going out and buying them a balloon of their favorite color ;)
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment