-->

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Hershey


In my room, I currently have three bags of Hershey Kisses. Of course, I am using these yummy chocolates to encourage the girls that live in my building to be involved in our weekly discussions. However, I find myself sneaking some of these treats for myself throughout the week. I love Hershey Kisses. They are like a little piece of happiness. Of course the fact that they are chocolate is an impactful factor, but also the shape and size of the chocolates is delightful.
I am starting a new habit. Every time I eat a Hershey Kiss, I like to think of one moment that day that has brought me joy, or a time that day that I was able to bring joy to another person, and then give thanks to Heavenly Father for that experience. When I do this, I am able to more fully see how many blessings I really do have in life. Of course, I don't eat Hershey Kisses all throughout the day, but it does make me think of happy things when I do eat one.
So the next time you are eating a Hershey Kiss, think of at least one happy moment that you have had that day personally, or a moment that you were able to make another person happy. Then you will enjoy that delightful piece of chocolate so much more!

1 comment: