-->

Saturday, September 25, 2010

As they tip-toed through the pages of my life, everything turned into a dance party

Two people...
Emily

Samuel
My life is so funny. Serious. Last night, I went to a dance party, and there I got to party with a group of friends, including Emily and Sam. It had been a while since I had danced with these two angelic people, but I'll tell you what-- it had been far too long!
(Dance History: Emily taught me how to dance. Sam is my soulmate in dancing. The end.)
Years ago, I would not have been able to tell you that these two beings would be stars in the plot of my life. I would have never considered them 'extras', but who knew that they would be such bold characters? Needless to say, I love them to pieces.
After spending a healthy amount of time at the dance party (actually, I don't know if it was that healthy-- there were people smoking close by and it make my throat burn...), we made our way to a friends apartment where we took pictures of everyone holding hands and jumping on mattress's so conveniently placed in the living room. Epic. Simply epic. And of course, we spent some time playing with silly string and boogying to music.
So this is a shout out to Emily and Sam. Thanks for being such awesome dance buddies and hand holding friends.
(Hand-holding history-- Emily taught me how to hold hands. Sam is my soulmate with hand-holding on the beach and at other select locations. The end.)
Dancing, hand-holding, Emily, and Sam. What else do I need in life? ;)
Much love ())-%--

2 comments:

  1. Rachel my love, I love you. And we are made to be friends, I just know it :) I feel that last night was what I needed after my discoveries earlier in the day!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, darling, you never cease to amaze me! Last night was splendid and I am so happy that I could help you get what you needed :) We most definately were made to be friends. I love you too!

    ReplyDelete